8/05/2004

Again, this time

Listening to: Our Lady Peace- In Repair

So I was at my friend Leah's site:(http://www.livejournal.com/users/readingroses/) and she had this survey up...so I thought I'd involve myself in some mindless drivel and take it myself...

Last Cigarette: About three years ago I took one puff off my friend Cole's smoke, during a time of emotional instability. PS: Don't smoke.
Last Alcoholic Drink: Uh...two weeks ago at my trailer. A beer.
Last Car Ride: Last night with Katherine.
Last Kiss:The last kiss on the lips...Um...sometime in 2001 with Andrea. Last kiss that mattered? I kissed Rochelle on the top of her head before she went to Equador on a missions trip.
Last Good Cry: A long time ago
Last Library Book: "Heavy Metal: The Music and its culture"...by some sociologist in Pennsylvania

Last book bought: A New International Version Gift Bible that I gave to Sarah
Last Book Read: Last book completed..."Things Fall Apart" by Chinua Achebe. I'm currently reading "Four Pillars of A Man's Heart" by Stu Webber and the Bible.
Last Movie Seen in Theatres: I think it was "The Passion of the Christ"
Last Movie Rented: "Bowling for Columbine" by Michael Moore
Last Cuss Word Uttered: Hate to admit it, but probably the "F" word while mad at my computer...
Last Beverage Drank: A glass of milk
Last Food Consumed: Eggs and Toast...and Oreos...
Last Crush: Does "current" count as "Last..." Let's not get into this, okay? If you're tight you already know anyway...
Last Phone Call: Last night with Katherine. I tried to phone Brodie, Chris and Mark this morning...none of them answered.
Last TV Show Watched: I don't really watch TV
Last Time Showered: Two weeks ago at my trailer (by the way, I have a bath everyday.)
Last Shoes Worn: My Doc Marten's boots
Last CD Played: How 'bout...the last few I remember: OLP- Spiritual Machines, Anthrax- Volume 8:The Threat is Real!, Mars ILL- backbreakanomics, Sarah's compilation she made me, Zao- The Funeral of God, Further Seems Forever- How to Start a Fire
Last Item Bought:OLP- Spiritual Machines
Last Download: Some songs by Suffering and the Hideous Thieves
Last Annoyance: Falling short...
Last Disappointment: see above
Last Soda Drank: Last night... a pepsi (ick) This quiz is so USA
Last Thing Written: My last blog...and that was a poem written a week ago
Last Key Used: ctrl+I (space) Bracket, ,b,r,a,c,k,e,t,,
Last Words Spoken: I sang along with "In Repair"
Last Sleep: Last night
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Don't remember
Last Chair Sat In: Breakfast chair. Computer chair.
Last Webpage Visited: dictionary.com to look to look up the proper spelling of "Pennsylvania...," Leah's blog.


Apologies for this already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home