8/09/2004

Now I start where the last chapter ended

Listening to: Project 86- Chapter 2 I long for the beginning of chapter 2:

I officially broke into someone's house this weekend. Yep. Climbed up the wall, scaling their house...jumped onto their second floor balcony...sneaked into their room...then went downstairs and opened the door and let them in. Sarah was locked out.

Oh, by the way, Sarah was around this weekend.

I must give thanks to Jordan, who helped me scale the wall.

I went to church with the Steven's yesterday, and after a month and a half, it was much refreshing...and convicting.

"So. I need some time to reflect. I think I might go away by myself for a while."
"Um...okay. Uh. Thanks. Thanks for helping me to see the change that God has made in my heart. Thanks for being positive and uplifting..."
"You're welcome."
"So this is the end of the first chapter. I long for the beginning of chapter 2."
"Thanks, you always know how to end things right."

Chapter 2:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home