8/11/2004

...and the seagulls overhead

Listening to: Pedro the Lion- Options Okay. It's settled. Control is a classic record.

Oh my goodness. So, I'm all at work and stuff, it's 7:30 and I'm all like "I'm glad I'm going home soon." AND THEN: A bus with 100+ people came in. AND THEN: All the carneys from the Ex came in. AND THEN: An entire soccer team came in.

So at about this time I realized that I would never go home again. Ever. Okay, maybe that's too much, but I did have to work two hours overtime. That's 10 hours kids. Ick.

I'm so freaking tired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Noah!
It's Kelly. I found your blog through Leah's journal. Where do you work that you have to work two hours overtime?! Sheesh, the injustice ;)
~Kelly

11:03 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

you are timmy ho's ho.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home