10/23/2004

I played the flute, but you did not dance

Listening to: mewithoutYou- The Soviet

How else could I confess?
When I looked down like as if to pray
Well, I was looking down her dress
Oh, good God, please!
Catch for us the foxes, in the vineyard
The little foxes

Have I mentioned how much I love this band? Oh yeah. Moving on...

Last night I hung out with Amber, and her extremely metalhead friend Jason, and his girlfriend Candace. We watched army of darkness, and listened to death metal....and fun was had by all.

So the music shipment at Emmaus was slowed down, hence my "official" copy of mewithoutYou is currently unavailable. sigh.

It's reading break.

I'm going shoping with the aforementioned people today.

Yay randomness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

i love that album

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home