10/27/2004

I'm a married man.

Or at least I'd like to be.

Listening to: Anthrax- Catharsis "I'm in, I'm out again. And it knocked me over, into the light of an older soul. And I'll never die, 'cause everything I am is in your eyes..."

I recently have had a very sobering evening. First, one of my closest friend's dad died yesterday, and today was the wake.

Second, I had an excellent conversation with Sarah today. We decided that since we both don't really know which way is up...we'll wait six months before we make any sort of decision about anything.

So, for those of you paying attention, that means that for the next six months I will refrain from (seriously) flirting with anyone, and I will not persue any relationship with any female. Call it a fast if you will, but for the next six months it's God and school. As it should be.

Also, today at my con-ed placement there was a supply teacher, and that was interesting...

"Over, finished, done, gone, out....See ya!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Yeah, girls are teh sux.

And such.

12:52 PM  
Blogger .letting go said...

Yeah, us girls are just terrible. ;)

At the same time, props for the chick-fast... Cut loose what distracts you I guess...

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home