11/03/2004

In order to calm the storms

Listening to: Nothing. However, my playlist for the past week has consisted of Anthrax's "Volume 8: The Threat is Real!" and "Return of the Killer A's," as well as Tourniquet's "The Collected Works"

Hi there. Not much to say really today. I have become very good at ignoring my school work, and ignoring God. This is something that I will indeed stop doing. (He says as he writes a blog.)

Read HM Magazine, the current issue features interviews with seven "secular" artists and contains their views on Chrisitanity and religion. The interview with Slipknot was worth the price of admission alone. Hey, how about a So-And-So Says with Anthrax?

Anyway, I have a Con-Ed presentation in like, 30 minutes that I am in no way prepared for. So how about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home