3/04/2005

Heel on the Shovel (For Shine)

Listening to: 16 Horsepower- Heel on the Shovel Hey rock boy...yeah, you. Do you think country sucks? Do you think that banjo and accordion are wussey instruments? Listen to 16HP and hang thy head in shame. Blasphemer. Oh yeah, cool side note: In the new issue of HM (which btw, is the best issue in like a year... and that's saying a lot for a mag of this calibre), on page 51, Extol Guitarist John Robert is wearing a 16HP "Olden" shirt. That of course, makes an OCD guy like me look forward to the new Extol even more...

Work today was pretty decent. Got to work with Sarah, and that's always fun. Gosh, it's almost been a year that I've known her now. May 31 2004 was the first time went out for coffee. Look at all that has happened in a year. (Heck, this blog acts as a document of our friendship.) I look forward to many years of friendship with Sarah. If you read this: Love you lots.

God manages to keep his still small voice talking. No matter what I try to drown it out with . I guess listening is the key, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger AMB said...

Found this from a comment you put elsewhere... Have you read the book "Can Man Live Without God" by Ravi Zacharias? I just picked it up today, it's amazing!!!!!! If your in University, I highly recemmend it... Although I just started today. Very interesting blog, just to let ya know... Stay strong in your faith, I know University can suck sometimes in this regard... But I started reading this book today, AND it's EXACTLY what I think. It's actually lectured this guy gave at Harvard about God... WOW!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home