6/29/2007

DAS

That is, suffering from DAS (Disgusting Ass Syndrome, including but not limited to the following: odiferous flatulence, explosive diarrhea, and the "ring of fire")

This was me yesterday, and according to the Canadian Board of Health, one cannot handle food while suffering from DAS, so I got the day off work!

So Rach and I had some mellow hang outs and watched Pirates of the... Stupid Long Movie Titles 2, and yeah, fun. We also had a nice leisurely walk down to Staples so that I could buy another Surge Protector, this one for upstairs to enable usage of my new Compy speakers/pluggin' in the compy/AC/phone one the one measly electrical outlet my computer room has due to my house being freaking old. I love these awesome wall mounted surge protectors though, they make me excited. You know you're a geek when...

Anyway, off to work!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home